I love shoes, and I love to see what kind of shoes my brides are going to wear! Here are some great tips when buying your wedding shoes.
- Shoes with colour!! There’s nothing that pops in a photograph more than a beautiful white dress paired with a fun coloured shoe.
- Think of comfort, you want to feel good walking around all day, dancing and having your photos taken in different locations.
- Have some back up….. sandals or flats… if you are wearing 6″ heels for most of the day, your feet might thank you for it.
- Have some bling. If your dress is simple and you’re not into jewelry, try having some extra bling on your shoes.
- Add something sentimental to your shoes like a flower from your mothers dress, a charm with a photo of a loved one, or something that reflects what you love.
Alyssa loves peacock feathers, so adding them to her shoes really was a nice touch.